Ahh… the day of love, appreciation and spoils is almost upon us!
Just like love, Valentine’s Day needn’t be loud or a huge splash but just a little something to show your gratitude and appreciation for your partner….
Treat yourself and your other half to a Wellness Spa escape with us and indulge in a few hours of luxury, relaxation, rejuvenation and of course a lot of romance with one of our sensational spa packages.
Our team can also provide that little extra splash of romance, just chat to us… imagine a candle lit dinner on your private veranda overlooking the natural bush surrounding the lodge…. heavenly right?!
Spoil yourself and your partner anytime between 1 February and 31 May 2022 and power up the therapy in every sense of the word.
Amandla Ukuhwalala Ikhaya – R2500 per person (Save R500pp)
Enjoy the evening twilight with this sensual spa package.
Begin your evening with 90 minutes of pampering, followed by a 3-course dinner and finish off with another 45-minute treatment, before enjoying a restful night’s sleep in one of our well-appointed chalets, and then a delicious breakfast before departure the next morning.
Terms and conditions apply. Special only valid between 1 February and 31 May 2022.
View our Wellness Spa menu here.
To book contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Kindly note that if you are late for your treatments, you will forfeit the treatment or part thereof. You will not be reimbursed for any missed treatment.
- Please dress comfortably & bring your swimming costume (Bikini preferable) along to wear under your gown. In winter it can get chilly, so socks & a snug tracksuit to go under your gown is advisable
- Kindly leave all valuables & jewellery at home, as we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to items.
- On arrival you will be asked to change into your gown & slippers. Kindly return the gown at the end of the spa day. You are welcome to keep your slippers. If you are having an individual treatment, you will not be provided with a gown.
- Gown sizes are generally “one size fits all” but larger sizes are available on request. If at any stage you are not feeling comfortable in your gown, please let your therapist know & they will change it accordingly.
- The order in which you receive your treatments has been predetermined & works on a rotation basis & cannot be changed on the day.
- Treatments vary between 45 minutes & 90 minutes with refreshment breaks in between each session
- Towels will be provided in all instances for your use.
Terms & Conditions:
- Please note that all bookings will only be held for a period of 48hours from time of booking. A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking.
- We are a licensed premises and therefore no alcohol will be allowed onto the premises. If we find any, we are in our rights to confiscate or revoke your booking with us.
- Special Offers/Packages are valid for the designated period, if you postpone or cancel to out of this period, you will be subjected to price increase/changes.
- Limited beverages are included in our full packages. This is limited in volume as well as to our house wines & local beers. Beverages are NOT included in our Wellness Specials. This is at the discretion of Management and could vary from package to package.
- A full refund of monies received (less R150 bank charges) will be given when cancelling your booking more than 30 days prior to arrival
- A 50% refund of monies received (less R150 bank charges) will be given when cancelling your booking between 14 & 29 days prior to arrival
- If cancelling your booking within 14 days of your arrival date, no refund will be given.
- We are happy to provide a voucher to the value depending on the circumstances surrounding the cancellation.
- No refunds will be given once a booking has been postponed.