Sick and tired of being “locked down” and looking to escape the chaos of the last few months? Join us on Saturday, 25 September as we honour our heritages by kicking back with the Kickstands and local musician Ross Charles!
This upcoming Heritage Day weekend we will be hosting a not-to-be-missed Unity Day event for the whole family to enjoy… Spend the day at our beautiful lodge in Mid-Illovo exploring our trails, while doing good at the same time!
Not only is it a fun day out where you can spend time with the family out in nature, but you will also be supporting the wonderful charity, Happy Bundles…
Happy Bundles is a non-profit organisation that brings life-changing moments of joy to children with cancer. Happy Bundles was founded by Candice Kriel after she was diagnosed with Stage 3 Breast Cancer in 2020.
- LIVE music by The Kickstands and Ross Charles
- Get the limbs pumping with a ride, run or walk on our 5km, 10km, 27km and 43km trails
- Local craft vendors
- Beer garden
- Delicious food for sale
- Fun activities for the kids
- Pimms and cake
- Exciting pop-up Wellness Spa with all donations going towards Happy Bundles. (Massages not included in the entry fee).
- R200pp with a portion of this being donated to Happy Bundles
Accommodation is available on request, so contact us today!
*All COVID-19 rules apply, the event will be held outdoors where we have ample space for social distancing.
Temperature checks apply.
We hope to see you there!
Booking is essential, contact us on email@example.com or (083) 414 1932 to book.