Are you ready to take on our scenic tracks this Sunday? Pack your bikes and gear and get set for an exhilarating morning of cycling followed by a hearty lunch with us on Sunday, 15 December.
Whether you are looking for a workout or training session, or a truly unique outdoor experience riding through indigenous bush, forests, grasslands, gum and wattle plantations and sugarcane fields with your family and friends, iNsingizi is where you want to be this Sunday!
Sunday Ride details
- Cost R200pp for either 20km or 40km ride
- Price includes a ride and 2 course lunch ~ kids under 12 pay half price.
- Track opens: 6:30am
- 20km (Cut-off start time 9am)
- 40km (Cut-off start time 8am)
- There will only be one static water table, so remember to bring along lots of EXTRA refreshments for your ride.
- Showers are available for those that have booked lunch, please remember to bring your towels etc.
- The track is open from 6:30am for both the 40km and 20km ride.
- The last rider allowed out on the track for the 40km is 8am and 9am for the 20km.
- On arrival you will sign in at registration and be given a ride briefing.
- Booking is required.
Get in touch on 083 4141 932 or email email@example.com to book your spot today.