Africa’s top bird lister, David Hoddinot will be hosting one of his well-known birding tours right here at iNsingizi on 19 September. With his extensive experience in leading birding tours throughout the world, and having seen a record 2133 birds, we are delighted to be hosting David for what promises to be an unforgettable day.
So, pack your binoculars, your walking shoes and hats, and join us!
Birding tour details:
- Date: 19 September 2020
- Tour starts at: 6am (Cup of hot coffee/ tea & a muffin on arrival)
- R350pp (price includes David Hoddinott’s tour fee and a scrumptious picnic lunch)
- Lunch is served picnic style; so you can grab a spot and enjoy your meal anywhere around the lodge to adhere to social distancing protocols
- Our bar will be open for soft drinks and some yummy treats
Picnic baskets include (sized according to number of people in your group):
- Chicken liver pate
- Roasted beetroot hummus
- Selection of cheese and preserves
- Home baked flat bread
- Fresh veggie patch platter
- Meaty selection of BBQ chicken drummies and wings, honey and mustard roast ham and thinly sliced roast beef
- Italian – Deli green bean salad
- Grilled veggie salad
Sweet treat box:
- Mini cheesecakes
- Mini Dutch apple tarts
- Mini churros with chocolate dipping sauce
- Bottle of homemade lemonade
Please note that all government regulations will be adhered to. Masks are to be worn around the lodge and social distancing measures, followed.
To book your spot, email us on email@example.com.