R200 per person
GET CYCLING ON SUNDAY, 3 NOVEMBER!
Enjoy an exhilarating morning of cycling followed by a hearty lunch with us on Sunday, 3 November. For just R200pp join us for either a 20km or 40km ride through the indigenous bush, forests, grasslands, gum and wattle plantations, and sugarcane fields of iNsingizi – the perfect way to get up and close to nature, get in a great workout/training session and enjoy a delicious meal that warms your heart and soul!
Sunday Ride details:
- Cost R200pp
- Price includes a ride and 2 course lunch – kids under 12 pay half price.
- 20km (Cut-off start time 9am)
- 40km (Cut-off start time 8am)
- There will only be one static water table, so remember to bring along lots of EXTRA
refreshments for your ride.
- Showers are available for those who have booked lunch, so please remember to bring your
- The track is open from 6:30am for both the 40km and 20km ride.
- The last rider allowed out on the track for the 40km is 8am, and 9am for the 20km.
- On arrival you will sign in at registration and be given a ride briefing.
- Booking is required.
Get in touch on 083 4141 932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your spot today.