King bed or 2 singles
Bring the African bushveld to your room
iNspired by nature, iNsingizi's African-themed chalets
iNsingizi Accommodation Specials
Weekend of the 18 / 19 /20 September
We have an exciting weekend planned for 19 & 20 September, all in celebration of finally reaching Lockdown Level 2 and being able to open our doors!
Bring the family for a day out of cycling, running or walking with our “Shake off ‘Rona” event, or enjoy a day of birding with world-renowned David Hoddinot! So much to choose from and so little time! Why not do it all and make a weekend of it?
See below our accommodation specials for 19 & 20 September:
Package 1 – R2000pp
ENJOY INSINGIZI TO THE FULLEST
- Birding with David Hoddinot or “Shake off ‘Rona” with a run/walk/ cycle on Saturday, 19 September.
- “Shake off ‘Rona” with a cycle/ run/ walk on Sunday, 20 September (not compulsory)
- Lunches for the events on Saturday & Sunday included as well as accommodation meals (Saturday night supper & Sunday breakfast)
- Accommodation for Saturday night
- Add an additional night to your package and get 50% off our DBB rate R1200 = R600 pp
Package 2 – R1700 pp
A DAY OF FUN
- Birding with David Hoddinot OR Shake off ‘Rona” with a run/walk/ cycle on Saturday, 19 September or “Shake off ‘Rona” on Sunday, 20 September.
- Accommodation on either Friday or Saturday evening
- Friday night stay: Friday supper & Saturday breakfast & Saturday event lunch included.
- Saturday night stay: Saturday event lunch & supper & Sunday breakfast.
- Add an additional night to your package – get 50% off our DBB rate R1200 = R600pp
T’s & C’s apply
- Subject to availability
- This does not include drinks of any kind
- NO spa treatments included – these are at an additional cost (booking essential and also subject to availability)
- Dietary requirements on request
Our Chalets & Self-Catering Unit
Nine beautifully appointed en-suite chalets that sleep a total of 32 guests. iNsingizi Lodge & Spa brings nature literally to the doorstep of your room, providing three-star, fully-catered accommodation that not only blends in sympathetically with the surrounding habitat, but is also out of the top drawer.
Stirling Guest House
nine beautifully appointed en-suite chalets that sleep a total of 32 guests
iNsingizi Lodge & Spa brings nature literally to the doorstep of your room, providing three-star, fully-catered accommodation that not only blends in sympathetically with the surrounding habitat, but is also out of the top drawer.
Set in spectacular surroundings, iNsingizi’s three tailored accommodation options make it the ultimate destination for business conferences, spa retreats, weekday getaways, or weekend escapes.
These options include:
- Nine chalets with various bedding configurations that sleep up to 32 guests – three of which feature outdoor showers
- A separate self-catering guest house, perfect for a relaxed family getaway, or retreat with friends, that sleeps up to 20 guests
From the plush comfort of your private retreat, embrace the tranquillity of iNsingizi’s setting as you watch the sunset sink behind the valley’s krantzes and listen to the soothing sounds of nature.
Surrounded by the calls of nature
savour the ultimate freedom of space, serenity and solitude in blissful comfort…
Each of our thatched chalets has its own signature theme – from the aloe to the coral tree.
These free-standing suites either nestle in the surrounding bush or overlook the verdant vegetation of the valley, dam and krantzes below, enabling guests to observe the property’s prolific bird and wildlife from the privacy of their own personal viewing deck.
And, when you turn in for the night, enjoy the solitude and splendour of our secret valley, with just the “Good Lord Deliver Us” whistling call of the fiery-necked nightjar to lull you to sleep.
when your stay with us is over, you’ll head home refreshed, recharged, and revived.
iNsingizi Lodge & Spa’s accommodation offering suits all preferences and pockets – from couples and solo travellers, to families and groups.
Ceiling fans or air-conditioners (depending on your choice of chalet) for balmy summer evenings, and electric heating or electric blankets for chilly winter nights, complete the picture to ensure a homely stay.
Yet whatever your accommodation preference is, our rich array of wildlife and birdlife is always within earshot – if not viewing distance – of your iNsingizi suite.
We look forward to welcoming you!
BOOK YOUR STAY AT INSINGIZI LODGE & SPA NOW … EXPERIENCE THE OUTDOORS!
We once again had an amazing time here, everyone was awesome, friendly and helpful. We will be back soon and plan on coming back every year for our wedding anniversary. Thank you for a great weekend.
Fabulous iNsingizi Lodge
5 Star Excellence
Would love to return as often as possible.
An Awesome Experience – I would rate this 5 star.
Love being here.
Love iNsingizi, always have positive things to say about this place. Keep up the good work. You guys helped make my wedding last year an amazingly special day!
This place is a hidden gem! Our one night stay was outstanding. We went for a beautiful MTB ride on magnificent trails which are very well marked. Delicious lunch and then the most amazing massage and facial.